Labor Law for Employees and Employers
- Is the labor contract at my hand legally acceptable?
- What does my pregnancy mean under employment law? After maternity protection and parental leave, am I entitled to claim parental part-time?
- I am a victim of bullying at my work place. What are my rights?
- I want to terminate my employment contract. How do I formulate a valid letter of resignation? What notice period applies?
- What claims can I make after the termination of my employment relationship? What happens regarding over-time and extra work?
- I was made redundant. What measures can I take to do something about it?
- Who can create a firm labor contract for me?
- I am planning on buying a business. Will this constitute a transfer of undertakings? If so, what consequences would such a transfer have for me?
- What is the most effective way forward when I have grounds for the dismissal of one of my employees?
- I have to let one of my employees go. What notice period applies? What happens regarding any unclaimed holiday entitlement?
- What kind of employees are subject to a special protection of dismissal?
Reasons for Schmelz lawfirm
- Labor law is a very extensive and sometimes non-transparent matter. To be honest: Are you sure that in your company all labor law requirements are fully adhered to?
- We therefore support employees who typically have no precise legal knowledge in enforcing their rights against the economically superior employer. Conversely, we also advise employers in designing the legal corset of their employees in a precise and serious manner.
- We work together with all major legal expenses insurance in Austria and clarify the issue of legal costs directly with your insurance.
We provide you with answers to all of your questions relating to your role as an employer. Additionally, we would be delighted to pay a visit to your busi-ness and become a regular contact partner for all your labor law matters. Bring out the right MAINPOINT.