Asylum Law // Immigration Law
For Foreigners who seek to live and work in Austria
- I would like to apply for an Austrian citizenship. What are the prerequisites?
- I would like to work in Austria. How do I acquire a work permit?
- I got divorced. Will I have to change my residence permit?
- I was granted a visa. Can I freely move around the Schengen Area?
- Do I fulfill the requirements to obtain a Red-White-Red Card or a Red-White-Red Card Plus?
For Refugees and Asylum Seekers
- I am a refugee. How do asylum proceedings support me?
- My application for asylum was rejected. Can I appeal the decision?
- The immigration police are investigating against me. What rights do I have?
- My deportation is impending. How can I avert this?
- I was granted asylum in Austria. Who supports me in my family reunification?
Reasons for Schmelz lawfirm
- We represent asylum seekers and asylees as well as beneficiaries of subsidiary protection in order to secure their stay in Austria.
- We represent strangers who want to stay in Austria temporarily or permanently.
- We advise foreigners in many foreign languages: for example in English, French, Bosnian, Serbian, Croatian or Russian.
- Our partner M.L. Eva Schmelz worked before her law practice at the institution "Asyl in Not" and at the Independent Federal Asylum Senate Vienna and knows administrative proceedings not only from the point of view of a lawyer, but also the authorities.
It is not always easy to cope in a foreign country. We will help you see clearly and take your first steps into your new life in Austria. Find your new REFERENCEPOINT.